Lee Seunghoon with
his fatheractor Lee Dongwook
Anonymous said: I've tried so hard to stay away from winner cause they seem to fine to handle but I can't do it anymore especially with their debut right around the corner >_< I'm too excited and really would like to join the fandom if you all will except me! With that said, can you teach me a little about them?😱
with that said OF COURSE WE’LL ACCEPT YOU WELCOME TO THE FANDOM MY LOVELY
/ties you to a chair to prevent you from escaping/
/kisses your forehead/
we good? okay!
first of all: how nice and naive of you to try to stay away from winner. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
believe me if we could we would stay away too but WE FREAKING CANT BECAUSE THERE’S NO WAY OUT FROM WINNER
and that’s the first point.
if you’re still reading this answer after i showed you how psycho a winner fan can be (or maybe it’s just me idk) you’re already on an higher level, congrats!
You can have a whole view about winner by reading my previous answers on the topic, plus watching:
what else can I say about winner?
WINNER is a bunch of hot guys sent by some kpop god on this Earth to make you cry and suffer, and basically it’s all we fans do, plus change panties every now and then because of the hotness of course. Do you think you know what an hot guy is? Forget it because with winner the word ‘hot’ reaches a whole another level where you’ll find yourself stripping in front of their videos without a reason (or you’ll directly find yourself naked at the end of their videos and you won’t ever know why).
As guys, they’re basically
As girls (because yes, some of them are actually girls in disguise), they’re still hotter than us. such a sad life.
plus they’re fucking dumb
they love food
they’re basically governed by their maknae
they cry a lot
and i mean A LOT
they have the worst aegyo
but they still manage to be somehow wise and are hardworkers
did i scare you away yet?
- Korean Wiki Project
- Korean Language Wiki article
- Korean Language Overview
- Origin of Writing in Korea
- Talk To Me In Korean & HaruKorean
- How to Study Korean
- Learn Korean
- Sogang Korean Program
- My Korean Store
- Korean Language Textbooks
- Korean Fiction
- Textbook reviews
- Recommended Study Materials
- Korean Language Learning Pack
- My Korean 1 & My Korean 2
- Learn Korean From Zero
- Basic Korean: A Grammar and Workbook
- The Korean Language: Structure, Use and Context
- Harry Potter series
- Let’s Speak Korean
- KUlture TV
It’s great to see Eric looking radiant, relax, healthy, happy & GORGEOUS as always!
Credit: hyub1027 Naver blog
Eric’s most favorite hoodie or he has more than 1 of the same hoodie? :) Here in 2007 Que Sera Sera drama and then in Lee Hyori’s “Off The Record” documentary in 2008 :)
ok so some shit happened and a trip that i was going to go to, and worked so hard to be able to go to, didn’t work out (im still so bitter about it) so i have like a bunch of cash that was supposed to pay for my tickets so i thought i’d use some of it to hold a giveaway or something idk it makes me pissed seeing it because it just reminds me of the trip :-( the prizes are mainly things i like lmfao i’m sorry ANYWAYS YA
i MIGHT be adding more prizes idk we’ll see :-)
- AKMU’s - PLAY (Debut Album) which comes with stickers, a poster and a booklet
- 2000 WON’s - First Mini Album (not sure what’s its called yet)
- Any album you like from kpoptown, so that means that new EXO album or Block B’s new album or w/e you want
OTHER PRIZES (not pictured):
- Style Nanda’s 3CONCEPT EYES - Lip Lacquer in Bon Bon and Super Coral (i’m willing to sub for other colours if you’d like but i tried to pick nude ones since not many ppl like bright colours)
- no need to follow me idc
- no giveaway blogs
- reblog as many times as you like, likes count too
- i’m willing to ship internationally but i’m buying directly from roseroseshop (for the makeup) and kpoptown (for the albums) and inputting your address it ships directly to you so check to make sure they ship to where you live
- what else are u supposed to write here
- ya ask questions if you have any!!!
"ok, I’m typing… oh crud what did he point at? Ok, I’m typing… GAH I MISSED IT AGAIN!"
BWAHAHAHA! SO TRUE!!!
not forgetting the constant ‘Oh smack, she’s gone to the next picture. Argh!!! Typing…typing…huh what did she said about this again??? GREAT!’
how i wished for robotic speed typing abilities pft
So as you know I cover a lot of concerts and events as a member of the press. I’ve been vigorously reporting news + event coverage since 2007 so I like to think I earned my spot. I’m not confident about a lot of things but I am more than 500% confident in my ability to pen a good piece of non-fiction. This Shinhwa feature is one of my best pieces I think. I really did come into the concert unbiased with only “This Love” and “Venus” and a handful of solo efforts from the members to my knowledge.
Now that it’s published I’m passing it onto you~ I definitely transformed into a Shinhwa fan and it even changed my perception of men (“Junjin” is now my ideal type). Needless to say, I’m a little regretful I fell into them so late but~ better late than never. =)
Also good night (and morning) ~ I had a very cute and sober evening! ♡ About to dawn this Faith in Face mask and hit the sack~