ok so some shit happened and a trip that i was going to go to, and worked so hard to be able to go to, didn’t work out (im still so bitter about it) so i have like a bunch of cash that was supposed to pay for my tickets so i thought i’d use some of it to hold a giveaway or something idk it makes me pissed seeing it because it just reminds me of the trip :-( the prizes are mainly things i like lmfao i’m sorry ANYWAYS YA
i MIGHT be adding more prizes idk we’ll see :-)
- AKMU’s - PLAY (Debut Album) which comes with stickers, a poster and a booklet
- 2000 WON’s - First Mini Album (not sure what’s its called yet)
- Any album you like from kpoptown, so that means that new EXO album or Block B’s new album or w/e you want
OTHER PRIZES (not pictured):
- Style Nanda’s 3CONCEPT EYES - Lip Lacquer in Bon Bon and Super Coral (i’m willing to sub for other colours if you’d like but i tried to pick nude ones since not many ppl like bright colours)
- no need to follow me idc
- no giveaway blogs
- reblog as many times as you like, likes count too
- i’m willing to ship internationally but i’m buying directly from roseroseshop (for the makeup) and kpoptown (for the albums) and inputting your address it ships directly to you so check to make sure they ship to where you live
- what else are u supposed to write here
- ya ask questions if you have any!!!
"ok, I’m typing… oh crud what did he point at? Ok, I’m typing… GAH I MISSED IT AGAIN!"
BWAHAHAHA! SO TRUE!!!
not forgetting the constant ‘Oh smack, she’s gone to the next picture. Argh!!! Typing…typing…huh what did she said about this again??? GREAT!’
how i wished for robotic speed typing abilities pft
So as you know I cover a lot of concerts and events as a member of the press. I’ve been vigorously reporting news + event coverage since 2007 so I like to think I earned my spot. I’m not confident about a lot of things but I am more than 500% confident in my ability to pen a good piece of non-fiction. This Shinhwa feature is one of my best pieces I think. I really did come into the concert unbiased with only “This Love” and “Venus” and a handful of solo efforts from the members to my knowledge.
Now that it’s published I’m passing it onto you~ I definitely transformed into a Shinhwa fan and it even changed my perception of men (“Junjin” is now my ideal type). Needless to say, I’m a little regretful I fell into them so late but~ better late than never. =)
Also good night (and morning) ~ I had a very cute and sober evening! ♡ About to dawn this Faith in Face mask and hit the sack~
[Interview] [SS interview] M Lee Minwoo, “Thirty six, the age when you’re on the way toward becoming a man”
At times he was sexy, and at times he shook hearts with his mischievous character. He’s charismatic, but in the next moment he shines with a different charm as he smiles through a squint. This is the story of Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo, or M Lee Minwoo, who appeared in the late 90s to steal hearts and still reminds everyone of the ‘silver Cool Water’ nickname.
Lee Minwoo released on the 3rd his 10th anniversary special album ‘M Style M+TEN’, his first album in 5 years, and title song ‘Taxi’. He promoted as a group right after all the members finished their military duties, but his solo promotions would have felt different as they were his first in 5 years.
Another one of Eric’s ‘impulsive’ moment captured on The Classic Making Story Book (gif cr:浪花思密达_艾玛要当二少奶奶)
<Eric oppa’s fashion on the way to work>
ERIC: Let’s practice “What time is tomorrow’s schedule”. Film me
ERIC: What time is tomorrow’s schedule?
<Baffled juniors due to a 15 years senior’s fashion>